I write this article as a courtesy to TopsWebHost customers to help you configure your Mailbird software.
Before you start, be sure you have these handy:
- Your domain name: #####.com
- Your email address: username@#####.com
For more information, please read this article: Creating a POP/IMAP email account.
- Your email password.
- Firstly, download mailbird here and install it into your PC.
2. On the Add Account window enter your name and email address and click “Continue”.
3. A network settings window will popup, click “Continue”.
4. A “Settings not found” window will popup if the network settings aren’t found. Fill in your account information as shown below and lastly click “Continue”.
5. Cograts, you’ve managed to setup you email account! You can personalize it to fit your preferences.