Type: Mini,Ergonomic,Wireless; Applicable Object: For Home Office; Interface: Bluetooth,USB,Infrared; Keyboard Connection: Wireless; With Multimedia Function Keys: No; Mouse Connection: Wireless; Supports Human Engineering: Yes; Package: Yes; Time to market: Aug-12; Model Number: TLK-2; Products Status: Stock; Brand Name: UNISTORM; is_customized: Yes; Color : Black Silver; Item description: Wireless Virtual Laser keyboard Bluetooth/USB Connect; Products Status: Stock;
Bluetooth Laser Projection Keyboard with Keyboard Mouse Speaker 3 in 1 for Iphone Ipad Android Smartphone Blackberry 10 Tablet
- English QWERTY keyboard layout.
- Full size key pitch and shortcut keys for ease of operation.
- Mouse fuction.
- Bluetooth speaker.
- Built-in microphone,hands-free call.
- Bluetooth connection 3.0.
- Built-in Lithium-ion Polymer rechargeable battery for mobility and convenience
- Compatible with latest operating systems: Windows XP & later, Windows Phone 7 & later, iOS4 and later, Android 2.1 and later, Mac OS X & later.
How to connect:
This product is connected via Bluetooth HID and USB HID Laser Bluetooth keyboard, the product and the operating system all function compatible USB HID, USB HID connection plug and play, no need to install a separate driver.
1. Power on Multi-media Laser Keyboard
2. Top blue LED will be blinking indicating the Multi-media Laser Keyboard is searching for a new device or previously paired devices within its proximity .
Multi-media Laser Keyboard will automatically attempt to re-connect to the recently connected devices
This feature is added for convenience, assuming there is a single host device.
If the Multi-media Laser Keyboard has re-connect the recently connected devices but it need pair for a new device, Turn the connected device Bluetooth off, the top LED will be blinking again.
3. On primary device,go to Bluetooth setting;search for Bluetooth devices.
4. When the device discovers” Multi-media Laser keyboard”,tap to connect.
5. Upon successful pairing, the LED will stop blinking and go out.
Bluetooth HID Compatible Devices
iOS4 and later
Android 2.0 and later
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or higher
Windows Phone 7/8 or higher
USB Cable* 1
User’s Manual * 1